Wilkinson Asset Management, LLC (WAM) has been closely monitoring developments on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Currently, WAM is not aware of any confirmed cases at any of our properties and/or any with our associates. In the event of a COVID-19 diagnosis at one of our properties or with one of our associates, WAM's response plan would include immediately contacting the local and federal health authorities. All other response measures will vary, depending on the severity of the outbreak and the guidance of health officials. Since the intensity of an outbreak may differ according to geographic location, local health officials will be issuing guidance specific to their communities. Due to the increase in confirmed COVID-19 cases, new preventative measures have been put in place effective immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause, but are sure that you understand and will work alongside of us as we get through this.
- LEASING OFFICE will be locked, however there will be staff on site. Please call to speak to the Staff.
- COMMON AREAS will be closed throughout the duration of the National Emergency or as guided by the CDC. All previously scheduled functions or events are cancelled.
- ONLY EMERGENCY WORK ORDERS WILL BE COMPLETED.
We are taking these additional actions to protect our team members and also our residents from possible exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Per the CDC, the best strategy against COVID-19 or any other respiratory virus is a preventative strategy. Below are recommended measures we can all take to prevent the spread of illness:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick and keep sick children home as well.
- Cover your cough or sneeze, then immediately discard any tissues.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, you should immediately contact your health provider and local health authorities. We will continue to monitor the developing information regarding Coronavirus and will keep you updated accordingly.
Federal Information Resources for COVID-19:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html
World Health Organization - https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
State/Local Information Resources for COVID-19: