Wilkinson Asset Management, LLC (WAM) has been closely monitoring developments on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Since the intensity of an outbreak may differ according to geographic location, local health officials will be issuing guidance specific to their communities.
Due to the increase in confirmed COVID-19 cases, new preventative measures have been put in place effective immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience that this causes but are sure that you understand and will work alongside of us as we get through this. We are taking these additional actions to protect our team members and also our residents from possible exposure to the COVID-19 virus:
- STAY HOME OR SHELTER IN PLACE: Follow your state and local government mandates.
- LEASING OFFICE CLOSURE: Starting today 3/26/20 and following the state and/or local mandated stay at home order, the office staff will be working remotely during normal business hours. Please use email or call to speak to a team member.
- Maintenance Staff: Following the state and/or local mandated stay at home order, the maintenance team is considered essential employees and will work onsite. They will be observing all Social Distancing Guidelines.
- ONLY EMERGENCY WORK ORDERS WILL BE COMPLETED.
- COMMON AREAS AND SWIMMING POOLS: will be closed throughout the duration of the National Emergency or as guided by the CDC. This includes playground equipment, park benches, outdoor living areas, etc.
- EVENTS: All previously scheduled functions or events are cancelled. Residents should not gather in groups or host events throughout the community.
- PLUMBING: Please Do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilet. This includes, but not limited to any type of Wipes, Napkins or Paper Towels.
Per the CDC, the best strategy against COVID-19 or any other respiratory virus is a preventative strategy. Below are CDC recommended measures we can all take to prevent the spread of illness:
- Please follow your State and Local Government Stay Home Mandate.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze, then immediately discard any tissues.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, you should immediately contact your health provider and local health authorities. We will continue to monitor the developing information regarding Coronavirus and will keep you updated accordingly.
*Information Resources for COVID-19: